Wednesday 21 October 2015

Jaden's Dream Body

I told you not all the new guys were holding back,so let's introduce Jaden from Germany,or rather let him introduce himself.

My name is Jaden. I am 22 years old. I have been exercising with weights for about 7  years. For me, bodybuilding is not simply a sport or a habit to spend some time with– it is my life!
I can not imagine anymore how it would be to stop exercising and to completely devote myself to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding has become my personal way to self fulfillment and an essential part of my individuality.

How did you get into bodybuilding?
As a child I enjoyed watching Dragonball Z. I was fascinated by the characters, especially their physiques and personalities. They have become my role models. I am striving to look like them.
When I turned 16 it became legal for me to train in a gym. I joined one on the same day and have not stopped exercising since.
Now let's see the vid he's done just for us.This guy is getting a great reputation for his camera angles and this is just a taster. (also on YouTube)
Want amazing cam shows and custom vids? Add him on Skype
Skype: dreamcaster234
Those angles!
See more of his vids on YouTube and also check out his Instagram
Want even more? Of course you do.He's got his own website too!